Bates® 9" Tora Bora WATERPROOF 200G ThinsulateTM Insulation Alpine Tactical Boots Combat boots deliver peak performance in ALL temperatures and ALL environments! MADE IN THE USA!
Special Ops-grade! These military boots were commissioned by the armed forces to serve in any and every condition.
From deep pack snow, to arid desert sand, to muddy slopes, to shear rock face, these top-of-the line combat boots provide the stability, traction, and support you need to negotiate it all.
Waterproof, warm, totally dependable, and approved for use by the US Special Ops... these might be the most rugged, resilient, and safest tactical boots you'll find anywhere.Absolute top-tier quality, no doubt about it:
- Combat boots with super strong Wolverine® warrior leather uppers with patented SuperFabric® resist water, debris, abrasion, puncture, you name it
- Tactical boots feature cement-bonded construction for long-lasting strength
- 200 grams of warm Thinsulate¿ insulation
- GORE-TEX waterproof breathable lining keeps your feet dry
- Military boots with Vibram® pyramid lug outsoles grab and grip tight EVERYWHERE, no matter the condition
- X-Static® lining provides anti-microbial and odor elimination
- Cramp-on compatible
- Each 9"h., approx. 41 ozs.
State Size and Width, as available in the Shopping Cart.