Mueller Quick ShotTM 1 x 33 mm Black Reflex Sight. The first red dot sight that adjusts its own brightness! SAVE BIG!
No more fiddling with knobs when seconds count! Because Mueller's Quick ShotTM Sight has 2 built in sensors in the front that detect the surrounding lighting conditions and automatically adjust the brightness of the dot to the conditions, unlike all other red dot scopes, which require manual adjustment. Available in black.Take aim at the details:
- Tubeless design with 33 mm reflex lens aperture provides a wide field of view
- F.O.V.: 15.7m @ 100m
- Multi-reticle gives you 4 options: 3 MOA, 5 MOA, Euro / dot and CQB
- "A" automatic brightness control setting plus 1-6 manual brightness level adjustment override
- Parallax free and unlimited eye-relief
- Allen head screw type windage and elevation click adjustments with locking screw... 1 click: 1 MOA (approximately 1" at 100 yds., 1 / 2 " at 50 yds)
- Built-in integrated rail (bow mount not included)
- Very lightweight waterproof and shockproof
- Low power consumption
- Approx. 3 1/4" long, 4 ozs.
- Operates on 1 watch style battery (included).
Get on target without ever worrying about brightness.