Buyer's Club Discount Applied at Checkout!
WATERPROOF 8" Chippewa Steel Toe Electrical Hazard Loggers with 400 - grams ThinsulateTM Ultra Insulation Handcrafted quality. Lumberjack tough. No shortcuts.
That's what sets Chippewa® apart. Since 1901 they've been creating footwear based on simple, fundamental rules. Most notably, using only the best materials, the best construction techniques and the most innovative technology. The result?
Integrity-rich Steel Toe Boots with a work ethic you can count on, day-in, day-out. This Pair of Steel Toe Boots in particular brings to the jobsite unparalleled protection, cushioned comfort and slip-resistant stability to keep you focused on the task at hand. With a century-long resume of churning out only the best, why even bother with the rest?Legendary footwear for hire:
- Steel Toe Work Boots with heavily-oiled leather uppers repel water and the elements... ASTM-certified steel toe offers crush-proof protection
- 400 grams Thinsulate¿ Ultra Insulation for chill-killing warmth
- Taibrelle® lining for dry, easy-breathing, comfy, happy feet
- Chip-A-Tex® waterproof bootie is sure to keep your feet dry
- Removable, anti-microbial, machine-washable body cushion orthopedic insole is biomechanically engineered for maximum comfort and protection
- Goodyear welt adds to boot durability and allows soles to be completely replaceable
- Vibram Logger outsoles combine top-traction with the best durability
- Electrical hazard protection
- 8" h., 34 ozs. each. Bay apache.
State Size, as available in Shopping Cart.