2 - person Sea Eagle® Padleski cuts through the water with stability and speed!
Welcome aboard for fun on the water! Great for when you get an itch to go paddling or fishing, and you want to do it RIGHT NOW! Don't mess with trailers, crowded landings, and then afterwards, finding a place to store your watercraft. The Padleski packs the kind of versatility that's ready for your every whim.
The catamaran / kayak design features two widely spaced inflatable tubes that cut right through the water but give you a solid, well-balanced Boat at the same time. So unlike ordinary kayaks that make you choose between a stable, wide craft and a speedy, tippy narrow craft, the Padleski gives you both!The amazing Sea Eagle® Padleski is a MUST for water lovers:
Also comes with:
- Made SUPER TOUGH... the Padleski's 1,000-denier reinforced hull material can withstand a pounding
- Two skegs for directional stability
- 6 D-Rings to secure seats for one or two person use
- Three aluminum yokes for a rigid structure
- Four side carry handles & bow handle
- Front spray skirt with water deflector guard and rope lacing
- Wide beam hull design for stability
- Measures 14 x 3'3" (exterior) 12'6" x 1'4" (interior) 38 x 19 x 10" (deflated) weighs 57 lbs.
- 2-person, 650-lb. capacity
- 2 chambers, port and starboard
- Approx. 7-minute inflation time
- 2,000-denier reinforced floor material
- Halkey Roberts one-way air valve
- Two 8' AB 30's paddles
- 2 kayak seats
- Foot pump.