Positioning your dish for perfect digital reception has never been so easy. "Digital Magic" makes it almost automatic!
Tired of spending more time positioning your dish than you spend watching TV? Winegard's crank-up RV Dish comes equipped with the "Digital Magic" elevation sensor. After you park, the LCD readout inside your vehicle shows the exact elevation of the Dish to within 1°, even if not parked level. This elevation sensor gives the Dish "almost automatic" signal location.Powerful and compact digital Dish too:
- Mount / Dish unit has an operating radius of only 35 inches, so compact it will fit on almost any recreational vehicle
- Easy to install and requires a roof area just 30 x 20"
- Raise, rotate and lower the dish with the hand crank inside
- Ultra compact 30 inches high when raised, 8 inches high in travel position. Weighs just 12 lbs.!
- 18" galvanized steel antenna has a proven 7-step textured thermoset powder coat that gives maximum UV protection and weather resistance
- Interior control parts are sturdy molded plastic
- Includes 20' of coaxial cable.
Bring the clarity of digital and the ease of almost-automatic positioning to you next trip. Order ONLINE Today!
Please Note: This is a Heavy / Bulky item. $5.00 for heavy / bulky shipping and handling will be charged in addition to regular shipping and handling.