Worried about your water source? Confused about water filtration systems? Read this and see how EverpureTM can get you back to the relaxing part of your vacation.
There are lots of different water treatment technologies that address different water quality needs, and it can get pretty confusing as a consumer. But when it comes to filtration, Everpure's precoat process provides better protection against contaminants.
Their patented Precoat filtration uses a proprietary blend of extra-pure activated carbon combined with an extra-large filtering surface area to provide a long filter life, and protection against undetectable failures such as channeling and dumping. Removes off-tastes and odors, asbestos fibers, cysts like cryptosporidium and giardia, and other harmful contaminants and removes 99.99% of all particles as small as 1 / 2 micron in size (1 / 50,000 of a inch!).
- Features superchlorination / dechlorination method suggested by the EPA
- Improves the taste of drinking water
- Quick-change ADC cartridge is easy to install and is equipped with a built-in shut-off valve
- Capacity: 750 gallons (2,840 L), Flow Rate: 1/2 G.P.M.
- Certifications: NSF 42, NSF 43, WQA Gold Seal
There are lots of other things to worry about in life, order an Everpure system and put your water worries behind you. Order ONLINE Today!
Everpure Water Purification System