The lowest current draw in the industry! Jabsco Par Pressure Magic gives 3 G.P.M. while saving your batteries and staying quiet.
Now this is convenience. The Par Pressure Magic can operate on low voltage from partially discharged batteries or overloaded power converters. No need for late night engine start-ups so you can grab a quick shower!
- Supplies a steady stream of water for multiple fixture systems... 3 gallons per minute
- One of the quietest pumps on the market
- Instant operation as soon as a faucet is opened for a constant flow without the wait
- Diaphragm design runs dry without damage
- Pulsation dampeners help protect from from breakage due to freezing
- Built-in port check valve
- 12-volt DC, running current: 3.6 amps, maximum current: 4.8 amps
- Barbed slip-on ports for 1/2 or 5/8" ID hose
- Measures 8 x 5 1/2 x 6 5/8" and weighs 8 lbs.