Reproduction U.S. Military WWII Paratrooper Boots
Ger-ron-imo! Green light. Let's bail out in a mass jump. That's how it was over unfriendly skies during WWII. Gutsy G.I.s were mighty glad to jump with these tough Army Boots. Now you can re-live the excitement on the ground.Made to the exacting specs of yesteryear:
- Full-grain leather uppers
- Repairable Goodyear welt for stability
- 12-eyelet lacing system
- Leather and rubber sure-grip outsole
- High-polish cap-toe design
- Each approx. 11"h., 36 ozs.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart. Half sizes, order the next larger full size.
Order ONLINE today for years of service!
!!! Limited Quantities !!!