Carhartt® Flame-Resistant, Quilt-Lined Duck Bib Overalls. Offers warmth and tough protection at work!
Warm, rugged overalls protect you on the job site! Carhartt® outerwear is built rugged to take on tough jobs. These Flame-Resistant Duck Bib Overalls will keep you warm on the job, as well as protect you against potential hazards like fire.
They're made of 13-oz. flame-resistant, 100% cotton duck material. Inside, they have 10 ozs. of flame-resistant modacrylic batting quilted to twill face cloth for warmth and padding. Save big on famous Carhartt!More great features:
- High back with flame-resistant elastic suspenders and high-temperature nylon center-release buckles
- Chap-style double front for durability and increased thermal performance
- Multiple tool and utility pockets to keep your tools handy
- Hammer loop for convenience
- Zip-to-mid-thigh brass leg zippers with Nomex® zipper tape, electric arc-resistant protective flap with snap
- Fire-resistant melamine buttons at waist
- Brass fly zipper with Nomex zipper tape
- NFPA 70E compliant for electrical safety.
Carhartt gear passes the toughness test! State Size and Color, as available in the Shopping Cart.