Corcoran® Marauder 10" Leather and Cordura® Nylon Combat Boots These combat boots have puncture resistant steel bottom plate to help you stomp through the toughest terrain!
For years, Corcoran® has been making military footwear for the bravest folks working in the toughest conditions... from paratroopers landing behind enemy lines in WWII to the combat boots laced up by soldiers in Iraq.
Whether it be tactical or time clock, you'll find that very few combat boots hold up quite like Corcoran®'s leather and Cordura® nylon Maurauder Combat Boots. Their removable DRYZ® insole controls moisture and odor, while providing shock absorbing cushion. It's combined with the Cambrelle® abrasion-resistant fabric lining that wicks away moisture and a special ribbed steel paratrooper shank for comfort and support so you can soldier on safely and comfortably!Attention! Tough military footwear ready for action:
- "Spit-shineable" leather toe cap and counter
- Cordura® nylon uppers are twice as strong as regular nylon uppers
- Webbing reinforcement for ankle support
- Flexible stainless steel bottom plate built into outsole for puncture resistance
- Extra firm heavy duty military counters and box toes for extra protection
- Full height speed lace system
- Polyurethane outsole is oil resistant and non-marking
- Each military boot weighs approx. 32 ozs.
- Made in the USA!
State Size, as available in Shopping Cart.