Corcoran® 9" Desert Combat Boots These military boots can take the heat!
For years, Corcoran® has been making military footwear for the bravest folks working in the toughest conditions... from paratroopers landing behind enemy lines in WWII to the combat boots laced up by soldiers in Iraq. And true to form, you'll find that very few military boots hold up quite like Corcoran®'s leather and Cordura® nylon Desert Combat Boots.
Their removable DRYZ® insole controls moisture and odor, while providing shock-absorbing cushion. It's combined with the Cambrelle® abrasion-resistant fabric lining that wicks away moisture and a high tech heat absorbing carbon bottom to help regulate temp so you can stomp over a hard day's work in the field or at the worksite with cool, dry and protective Combat Boots.Attention! Tough military footwear ready for action:
- Top-quality, suede-like leather and 1,000-denier Cordura® nylon for an unbeatable combo of comfort and toughness
- Military footwear speed lace system
- Fiberglass shank for support
- Patented PGD shock-absorbing polyurethane midsole
- Vibram® outsole provides a perfect base for your foot... durable and comfy
- Weighs approx. 32 ozs.
- Made in the USA!
State Size, as available in Shopping Cart.