Revisions Bullet Ant Tactical Goggle Basic Clear Lens gives full goggle protection in a slimline package.
No bulk to get in the way. Revision's Bullet Ant Goggles pack a slim profile design for optimal facial fit, high-impact protection wide field-of-view plus helmet and night-vision gear compatibility.
Equally comfortable with the strap worn over or under the helmet, the hexo-vents permit maximum ventilation, without any adjustment, for fog-free performance and fine particle filtration. Certified to ANSI Z87.1 (actually independently proven to be three times stronger than the test requirements) and military requirements (MIL-V-43511C clause 3.5.10 and MIL-PRF-31013 clause 22.214.171.124).Maximum eye protection for high-threat and hostile environments:
- Optically correct, non-distorting polycarbonate lenses are scratch and fog resistant
- High-impact protection: Certified to ANSI Z87.1 and Military Requirements (MIL-V-43511C clause 3.5.10 and MIL-PRF-31013 clause 126.96.36.199)
- Tough pliable frame material feels comfortable against the face
- Hexo-vented full frame ventilation for air flow minimizes fogging
- Basic clear lense for general use
- Adjustable strapping system is equally comfortable over or under helmet
- Includes microfiber pouch and anti-reflective lens sleeve.
You owe it to your eyes to wear the best protection. Order ONLINE Today!