Revisions SawFlyTM Military Eyewear Essential Kit... because you only get 2 eyes.
So tough, so durable SawFlys survive a 12 gauge blast! Revisions SawFly Military eyewear is proven to be the top performing ballistic eyewear system available and at the best price you'll find for protection of this caliber.
Designed for optimal fit, function and comfort, the Sawfly System gives you an unmatched level of ballistic protection and is certified to ANSI Z87.1 (actually independently proven to be three times stronger than the test requirements) and military requirements (MIL-V-43511C clause 3.5.10 and MIL-PRF-31013 clause 22.214.171.124). Fast-change lens system means you've always got the right lens color for the job.Maximum eye protection for high-threat and hostile environments:
- High-impact optical-grade polycarbonate lenses provide 100% UV protection
- Optically correct curved lens for an unrestricted field of view
- Interchangeable lenses for various light conditions: clear for general use and smoke lens to reduces extreme glare and squinting in bright conditions
- Tough enough to withstand a shotgun blast from 16 ft.: Federal heavy load 12 gauge, 1 1/4 ounce #6 lead shot at 1300 fps ± 30 fps... 37 strikes, no penetrations
- Retention head strap for security
- Includes microfiber storage and cleaning pouch and a case with belt clip.
- Fits hat sizes 7 1/2+
You owe it to your eyes to wear the best protection. State Color, as available in the Shopping Cart. Order ONLINE Today!