Carolina® Logger Work Boots Work boots that offer stout support and all-day comfort. BIG BUCKS OFF!
These redwood-tough Logger Work Boots from famous Carolina® are built to manhandle tough tall jobs like logging, pruning branches and feeding giraffes!
Famous Carolina used the finest materials money can buy to create these top-performance Work Boots. From the moment you sink your feet inside, you'll appreciate their amazing comfort and stability. Due to a volume buy, you can enjoy a deep discount!
- Premium, heavily oil-tanned leather uppers give these work boots durability and style
- Permanent DRYZ® lined polyurethane insole makes these extra comfortable boots for work
- Oil-resistant stars & bars rubber outsole for superior grip
- Repairable Goodyear welt adds work boot longevity
- Rear pull-on loop
- 3/4-gusseted tongue locks out debris
- Steel shank for stability.
- Each approx. 8"h., 32 ozs.
State Width: medium, wide or extra-extra-wide (4E); and Size, as available in the Shopping Cart. Order ONLINE Today!
Please Note: Stamp on bottom of boot is Yellow NOT Red as pictured. Sorry, no choice.