"Look, Mom... no hands!" Minn Kota® Terrova AutoPilot Trolling Motor with foot pedal control lets you focus on the fish!
Some say idle hands are the devil's workshop... but in this case idle hands mean more time to fish! The Terrova Motor comes with a new waterproof, low-profile foot pedal with 18' cord which offers precise control with less than one degree of steering resolution.
Offers two steering options: heel / toe pedal or left / right steering buttons. Includes rotary speed dial, AutoPilot on / off and momentary / constant toggle. Works in conjunction with CoPilot accessory (sold separately). All Terrovas feature an easy to use motor that deploys with the simple press of a handle and a special master cut-off switch that automatically turns the power off when the motor is stowed.AutoPilot Navigation:
Team up the freedom of the foot pedal control with the AutoPilot system for the ultimate in hassle-free navigation! Just point your motor in the direction you want to go and AutoPilot will automaticall take care of the steering for you! Even when the wind is blowing and the water is less than calm, AutoPilot will automatically adjust to keep you on course. And because you have to keep adjusting the steering, you catch more fish!The essential specs:
- Super strong composite shaft is 3 times stronger than steel
- Digital Maximizer¿ technology allows motor to run 5 times longer on a single charge than conventional speed coil technology
- Runs cool and quiet to cut down fish-spooking noise
- Weedless Wedge 2¿ Propeller gets through the thick stuff at any speed
- Available in 48", 54", 60" shaft sizes