Roll - n - Go® Model 2000 18 - Ft. Boat Docking Ramp.
Spend more time boating... take the hassle out of boat launching, docking and maintenance too! Roll-n-Go® is changing the way small watercraft gets on and off the water. It can iron out all the "kinks" you experience when launching, docking and maintaining your boat with an old-fashioned standard dock.
Roll-n-Go's® 8 Great Boat Launching Solutions! They're the answer...
Model 2000 18-Ft. Boat Docking Ramp features:
- When it's either physically impossible to install a dock, or it's prohibited by local ordinance
- When the budget just won't stretch to cover expensive permanent docking
- When there's no beach... just a rough, rocky shoreline
- When you're fed up with dock-in / dock-out chores that eat up time and strain your muscles
- When you just haven't got the space to fit in a lift
- When you're dealing with volatile river current, and need to keep your watercraft safely out of the swift current
- When you're worried about joyriders and / or thieves taking off with your boat... Roll-n-Go gives you peace of mind with a built-in security loop
- When you want a lift so easy to handle that even the kids can do it
- When it's maintenance time... no more straddling a bobbing target when it's time to fuel, clean, cover or do any work on your boat.
- Perfect for 16' to 18' fishing boats, jet boats and more up to 2,000 lbs.
- Tilting axles, each with 3 extra-wide urethane rocking rollers gently cradle any boat hull roller bearings are "Rocking" Delrin sleeve
- Equipped with 24 ribbed 4" wide polyurethane rollers
- 9-ft. add-on extension with 12 additional rollers sold separately below
- 1,700 lb. winch with 25-ft. strap standard
- Ramp is easy to assemble, and comes with a ground anchor system
- Aluminum construction with stainless steel hardware
- Ramp weight: 162 lbs.
- Adjustable width from 33" to 49" overall length 17'10" rail width adjustable from 24"-40"
- 5-yr. limited warranty on freshwater applications, 2-yr. limited warranty on saltwater applications.
Order ONLINE Today!
Please Note: This is a Heavy / Bulky item. $40.00 for heavy / bulky shipping and handling will be charged in addition to regular shipping and handling.