Chippewa® Vibram® 7" Steel Toe Engineer Biker Boots
When it comes to all the comfort and superior quality these steel toe motorcycle boots offer... they're black, but don't call them "basic"!
Here's the proof:
- Uppers are thick leather, with high oil content to repel water and the elements
- Vibram® Chippewa® steel toe motorcycle boot yellow plug nitrile rubber outsole, the most durable made. It's oil, fuel and chemical resistant
- Steel toe motorcycle boots with rubber midsole adds shock-absorbing comfort. Triple ribbed steel shank adds solid support
- Goodyear leather welt construction adds durability, and they're stitched, not glued, making the soles completely replaceable
- Texon® insole wicks moisture away from the foot to keep as dry as possible. It's anti-macrobial preventing bacteria growth
- Non-insulated for moderate temperatures. Leather lining for soft, natural comfort
- Non-tarnishing buckles on the adjustable instep and calf straps, stay looking shiny-good
- ASTM-approved steel toe safety.
State Width and Size, as available in the Shopping Cart. Get yours ONLINE today!
Engineer Biker Boots, Black