Buyer's Club Discount Applied at Checkout!
Chippewa® Vibram® 7" Steel Toe Engineer Biker Boots
When it comes to all the comfort and superior quality these steel toe motorcycle boots offer... they're black, but don't call them "basic"!Here's the proof:
- Uppers are thick leather, with high oil content to repel water and the elements
- Vibram® Chippewa® steel toe motorcycle boot yellow plug nitrile rubber outsole, the most durable made. It's oil, fuel and chemical resistant
- Steel toe motorcycle boots with rubber midsole adds shock-absorbing comfort. Triple ribbed steel shank adds solid support
- Goodyear leather welt construction adds durability, and they're stitched, not glued, making the soles completely replaceable
- Texon® insole wicks moisture away from the foot to keep as dry as possible. It's anti-macrobial preventing bacteria growth
- Non-insulated for moderate temperatures. Leather lining for soft, natural comfort
- Non-tarnishing buckles on the adjustable instep and calf straps, stay looking shiny-good
- ASTM-approved steel toe safety.
State Width and Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.