DL® Pivoting Tongue Jacks save your back when hitching and unhitching loaded trailers!
Smooth operating, heavy-duty tongue jacks mount in a variety of ways on various sizes of trailer tongues. D-L tongue jacks reduce the physical effort required to maneuver a loaded trailer into hitching position or removing the trailer from your vehicle. All models are made from heavy gauge steel for strength and durability.
- Totally enclosed outer tube retards sand and dirt from coming in contact with miter gears and heavy duty Acme screw
- All necessary mounting hardware included. Fits square tongue up to 3 x 5". Adapts for round tongue mounting
- Floating miter gears allow for proper clearance resulting in easier operation
- All bright zinc plated TUFFPLATE¿ finish for longer life
- The 2 1/2" diameter mounting hole in swivel bracket fits most other brands of mounting hardware
- Maximum maneuverability from offset swivel caster assembly
- Made in U.S.A.
- Type: Screw
- Mounting Style: Swivel-Side Mount
- Handle Type: Side
- Capacity: 1250 lbs./567kg
- Travel: 12"
- Maximum Tongue Height: 28 1/2"
- Maximum Tongue Size: 3" x 5"
Order ONLINE Today!