Tactics for "Talking" to Deer DVD teaches you how to effectively use grunt, blat, bleat and snort calls.
Peter Fiduccia (The Deer Doctor) makes learning and using deer calls simple in his DVD Tactics for "Talking" to Deer. With practical, common sense in-field techniques, Peter demonstrates how, when and why to use deer calls.He shows how hunters can use a variety of deer sounds to immediately increase their success:
- Learn how to use the best grunt sounds to attract rutting bucks
- Imitate the blat sound that does in estrus make to lure in the buck of a lifetime
- Master the call that all adult deer make that will stop even a running deer in its tracks... every time!
- Learn the versatility of the snort call and how to use it to scare deer from heavy cover and into the open for shooting opportunities
- Enjoy watching in-field hunting action as Peter uses a variety of calls to bag several nice bucks on camera
- Approx. 90 minutes.