Buyer's Club Discount Applied at Checkout!
Men's Chippewa® 9" Waterproof Steel Toe Super Loggers
Inspired by and tailored to meet the demanding conditions of loggers in the Pacific Northwest, Super Loggers have exceeded even the most demanding conditions. The history of these Boots maks them popular in a variety of environments... even urban settings:
- Heavy duty oiled waterproof leather uppers
- 400-grain Thinsulate® Insulation for warmth
- Vibram® Tacoma Logger sole
- Chip-A-Tex® waterproof membrane and full Dri Lex ® lining to keep you dry
- Electrical hazard resistance
- Solid steel toe cap meets ASTM safety standards
- 4 Iron rubber midsole
- 6 Iron shank wedge and midsole for durability and support
- 1" wide triple ribbed steel shank for protection
- Removable Poron® cushion insole and cushioned collar for comfort
- Heavy duty laces and non-tarnish studs and rivets for a comfortable, custom fit
- Each approx. 9"h., 49 ozs.
State Width and Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.