Buyer's Club Pricing Applied at Checkout!
Carhartt® Sandstone Traditional Coat with Arctic Quilt Lining. Feels broken in good from the start, never leaves you shivering.
Call it cold comfort. The rugged exterior on Carhartt®'s Sandstone Traditional Coat is hard-working all-cotton Duck that's washed down for that broken in feel you love.
And the arctic-weight insulation will keep you warm guaranteed ¿ whether you're welding on the Alaska pipeline, working the high beams in Chicago or hauling feed to your livestock in the dead of winter.Built for work:
- Rugged 12-oz. Sandstone 100% cotton duck is soft but tough... made with ringspun yarns for 15% more strength than the usual open-end yarns
- Arctic-weight polyester warms up the coldest work days
- Smooth nylon lining makes slipping this jacket on over bulky underlayers easy
- Soft corduroy top collar has snaps on the underside so you can add the snap-on Carhartt® hood (not included)
- Two inside pockets to keep your valuables secure while you work
- Rugged triple-stitched main seams for maximum durability
- Easy-moving features include a bi-swing back with back split plus pleated elbows
- Recessed rib-knit cuffs seal out drafts while protecting the ribbing from pills, grease and other job site abuse
- Machine wash. Imported.
The softest way to handle tough work. State Color and Size, as available in the Shopping Cart. Order ONLINE Today!