Official GI-Issue Desert Combat Boots 3 layers of cushion and Mil-spec. SAVINGS PRICED!
Built to Mil. Spec. by an official Department of Defense manufacturer! The folks at Altama® hold to unfaltering standards because they know US troops' lives literally hang in the balance.
Now you too can own these top-quality Mil. Spec Desert Combat Boots. You'll feel the comfort of the 3-layer sole construction from the first step and you'll experience the quality mile after grueling mile.Have a look:
- Quality combat boots with suede leather and Cordura ® nylon upper construction is durable yet lightweight... suede requires no polishing so GIs can spend more time on the skills that REALLY matter
- Mil.-spec., 3-layer sole construction features a tough Vibram¿ Sierra outsole, shock-absorbing polyurethane midsole and removable contoured insole
- Insole heat barrier helps reflect heat from hot sand or asphalt or whatever these military boots lead you to
- Stabilizing steel shank
- Nylon-coated brass hardware: 5 speedlace / 2 eyelet lacing system
- Proudly made in the USA.
- Each approx. 9" tall, 32 ozs.
Order through me and you can skip the huge in-store price. State Size and Width, as available in the Shopping Cart.
Order ONLINE Today!