Bivouac Bargain! "Veteran" U.S. Marines Combat Tent is set for a second tour of duty, combating the elements.
"Hey Gomer, set up camp over here!" From the Halls of Montezuma to the shores of Tripoli... this Dome Tent is ready to serve. Original Gov't issue, created to serve USMC troops. Now decomissioned, it will do the same for you. Harsh conditions? This baby is suited for temps between 0° and 120°F, and it withstands 40 mph winds. Even gusts up to 55 mph.General quarters:
- 2 doors, 2 windows
- Vestibule gives you added covered storage of gear
- 210-denier nylon oxford floor with thick 1,500 mm watercoating
- 70-denier rip-stop polyester taffeta rainfly with 1,500 mm watercoating
- Factory taped and sealed seams lock out water
- Aluminum poles and adjustable sliders
- No-see-um mesh
- 2 inside pockets
- Stakes, instructions and 30 x 11" carry bag included
- Sleeps two, 8'6" x 7'6" x 4'8" h., weighs 13 lbs., 5 ozs.
- Windows and doors have no-see-um mesh to let breezes in and keep bugs out
- Woodland Camo rainfly included.
Condition: used, in very good shape. Orders are orders.
Act ONLINE Now!
Please Note: Tent does not include Guy Lines. This tent may be made by Eureka! or Black Diamond. Sorry, no choice.
!!! Limited Quantities !!!