CAT® Hydraulic Steel Toe Work Boots Mid ankle support and steel toe protection... you'll love the cushion.
Yes, the support and safety are top-notch. But what really impresses about the CAT® Hydraulic is the EVA and PVC midsole. It's lightweight and cushioning without sacrificing durability or oil and heat resistance.More
- ANSI Class 75 steel toe -- the highest available standard for impact and compression.
- Rugged full-leather upper makes these work boots durable and stylish
- Moisture-wicking Taibrelle lining
- EVA and PVC midsole is lightweight and cushioning without sacrificing durability
- Removable, contoured insole makes these great boots for work
- Oil, heat, slip and abrasion resistant outsole
- Electrical hazard construction is ANSI approved protection against open circuits up to 600 volts in dry conditions
- 5 eyelet lacing system
- Each work boot approx. 4" tall, 32 ozs.
You won't find a more durable and cushioning sole. State Color, Width: medium or wide; and Size, as available in the Shopping Cart. Order ONLINE Today!