Eureka!® Equinox Hex Dome Tent. Easy up! This tent is an ox when it comes to exceptional wind and weather stability.
Built tough as a brick outhouse. The wind can howl, but this Tent will hang in there, providing peak weather protection. Near vertical walls maximize floor space of the large interior that sleeps 6. Poles over the door can be removed and the door hood snugged down with a drawcord for a brawny weatherproof design. Even has a handy gear loft.Details:
- Self-supporting 6 aluminum pole, ring & pin hex design with Eureka! Hub for quick and easy set up
- Full coverage fly is hooded over windows and brimmed over the door for all-weather air flow
- Lightweight, shockcorded 5/8" pre-bent aluminum frame
- Twin-track, side opening door for easy entry
- Large zippered windows on 2 side panels for cross ventilation
- 75 denier StormShield® polyester fly is resistant to UV, acid rain and tearing
- Heavy-duty 210 denier nylon oxford bathtub floor minimizes seams and exposure to ground water
- Floor: 11'8" x 10'
- Walls: 70 denier nylon taffeta
- Fly: 75 denier StormShield polyester
- Roof: 40 denier No-see-em mesh
- Netting: 40 denier No-see-um mesh
- Height: 6'7"
- Packed: 11 x 28"
- 87 square feet
- Weighs 18 lbs., 12 ozs.
Built strong to last long! Get your Equinox today by shopping ONLINE!