Patagonia® Nomad 2.0 Waterproof Hiking Shoes. Born for the backcountry!
All-in for all-day adventure! It's the Patagonia Nomad 2.0 Waterproof Hiking Shoe. Indifferent to wet, slick terrain and bad weather. Waterproof construction. Pain-preventing, shock-absorbing cushion. All-terrain outsole. It all teams up to take you to trail's end in total comfort.
- Waterproof full-grain leather and synthetic uppers with waterproof bootie construction; bellows tongue keeps out debris
- Breathable Dri-Lex® lining
- 20% recycled EVA insole contours to the foot for cushioning, comfort and support
- Bi-Fit (80% post-consumer recycled) polyurethane waterproof insole board provides underfoot support and stability
- EVA footframe with Patagonia® Air Cushion Plus in midsole and heel, and nylon 6.6 injection-molded arch shank absorbs shock and provides cushioning and support
- Vibram® Trail Ecostep outsole with 30% recycled rubber provides excellent traction
- Molded rubber rand for durability and protection
- Medium width, full toe box, medium arch / instep
- 21 ozs. each.
as available in the Shopping Cart.!!! Limited Quantities !!!