Patagonia® Drifter 2.0 Waterproof Hiking Shoes. Adventure ready, weather defiant.
Go where you want to go. Patagonia Drifter 2.0 Waterproof Hiking Shoes won't hold you back. In fact, just the opposite. They'll shut out water, prevent slips and cushion the blow of every adventure-hungry step so you'll never have to worry about getting the most out of your time in the outdoors!
- Waterproof full-grain leather and synthetic uppers with waterproof bootie construction; bellows tongue keeps out debris
- Breathable Dri-Lex® lining
- 20% recycled EVA insole contours to the foot for cushioning, comfort and support
- Bi-Fit (80% post-consumer recycled) polyurethane waterproof insole board provides underfoot support and stability
- EVA footframe with Patagonia® Air Cushion Plus in midsole and heel, and nylon 6.6 injection-molded arch shank absorbs shock and provides cushioning and support
- Vibram® Trail Ecostep outsole with 30% recycled rubber provides excellent traction
- Molded rubber rand for durability and protection
- Medium width, full toe box, medium arch / instep
- 19 ozs. each.
as available in the Shopping Cart.