Katadyn® Pocket Water Filter. Compact, sure-thing effective, and super long-lasting!
Provides up to 13,000 gallons of clean, safe drinking water! Most filtration systems are useless after a mere 200 gallons. And it's backed by a manufacturer's 20-yr. warranty. No wonder it's the choice of the U.S. Military, health organizations, and emergency preppers worldwide!
It's easy to use... simply place the input hose into untreated water, place the output hose into your receptacle, and pump. The tried and tested ceramic filter removes bacteria, protazoa, and other disease-carrying agents, leaving you with clean, safe water.
The Pocket Filter is military-grade durable, and because there are very few moving parts, it requires almost no maintenance... making it perfect for long-term use and storage. Whether you're a hardcore outdoor enthusiasts or a disaster prepper, the Katadyn® Pocket Filter is among the best in the world.
- Super-compact and lightweight: just 10" long, and weighs a mere 20 ozs.
- Ceramic depth filter eliminates bacteria, protozoa, cysts, algae, spores, sediments and viruses in combination with particles greater than 0.2 microns
- Filter can be cleaned over and over (even in the field), lasting up to 13,000 gallons (depending on water conditions)
- Output is approx. 1 quart / minute
- Made from aluminum, stainless steel, silicone and ceramic to be nearly indestructible
- Measuring gauge indicates when filter needs to be cleaned
- Made in the USA.