Legends of Steel Double-headed Battle Axe. Collectible out of the pages of history!
Guts. Glory. Medieval weaponry. Wield the mighty Axe you'd expect to see in the hands of gallant warriors on the battle ground way back when. A drop-out cross on the blade represents the warring action during the days of the crusades. Command from the king: "Go forth to protect our sacred land!" United Cutlery® has recreated the pieces to look the part of a museum collection.Features:
- Mild carbon steel blade in dull silver-tone finish with knock-out Crusade cross
- Round rosewood milled handle
- Molded, protective blade guard
- 156 sure-grip brass pins on handle
- Leather lanyard
- Black leather holster.
- Double blade, 15 1/2"l. overall, 1 lb.
- Personalize with 3-initial engraving for just $5 more.
Get yours ONLINE today!