Scepter® Top-sided EPA Fuel Tank with Fuel Gauge in 9-gallon or 12-gallon.
Built for use in harsh marine environments, the Scepter EPA-approved Fuel Tank has been tested for use with blended fuels.
- Manufactured from a sturdy, high-density polyethylene... corrosion and dent resistant
- Lightweight, with sturdy handles for easy transport
- Designed with UV-stabilized resin
- Different gallon capacities and features to ensure you the best tanks possible. Tanks are specifically certified and comply with industry requirements
- Tested for use with blended fuels
- 3.2-gallon measures 14 1/4 x10 1/2 x 9" h. 6.6-gallon measures 21 1/4 x 14 x 9 3/4" h.
- Meet all U.S. Coast Guard and ABYC standards
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.