Cobra® Marine HH500 Handheld Floating VHF Radio is powerful communication and Bluetooth® compatibility in a floating design!
Answer your calls on the water, without putting your cellphone at risk! The Cobra® Marine HH500 handheld radio uses Bluetooth® wireless technology so you can answer your cellphone calls on the water while keeping your phone safe and dry! All while also receiving all US, Canadian, and international channels, plus NOAA weather channels for instant access to all hazards and weather information-everything you need for a worry-free day on the water. Best of all? The floating design makes retrieval easy if it's dropped overboard!Tune in these features:
- Ultra-compact design is easy to hold and intuitive to operate
- Operates over all USA, international and Canadian marine channels
- 10 NOAA weather channels
- Rewind-Say-Again feature lets you replay missed VHF calls
- Switch between 1, 3 and 6-watt performance to maximize range and conserve battery
- Noise-canceling mic blocks background noise for clearer conversations
- Instant channel 16 plus unlimited memory channels, tri-watch, scan, and memory scan functions
- BURP feature vibrates water out of the speaker grill for improved performance
- Large, bright LCD display
- 1000 mAh lithium ion rechargeable battery... includes AC / DC desktop charger
- Meets JIS7 submersible standards
- Swiveling belt clip to keep your radio close by
- Measures 2 3/8" x 1 3/8" x 4 1/2".