Okuma® Komodo 350 Left Handed Baitcasting Reel. The ultimate predator.
A monster of power and precision, the Komodo 350 is ready to take down monsters with exceptional strength, huge line capacity and a beefy drag system. Maximizing the opportunity provided by its substantial line capacity is a Carbonite drag system that offers 25 lbs. of maximum drag. The main gear, pinion gear and drive shaft are constructed from stainless steel for incredible strength.
Find your prey:
- Left hand retrieve
- 10BB+1RB stainless steel bearing drive system for smooth performance
- Rigid die-cast aluminum frame and sideplates for top cranking power
- CRC Corrosion-Resistant Coating process for added durability
- A6061-T6 machined aluminum, anodized spool
- Durable brass main and pinion gear system
- Multi-disc Carbonite drag system with 25 lbs. max drag. Micro-click adjustable for maximum control
- Precision Japanese ABEC-5 spool bearings
- Dual anti-reverse system for maximum reliability
- 7-position Velocity Control System under palm cover
- Zirconium line guide inserts for use with braided line
- On / Off bait clicker for trolling, chunking or bait fishing
- Line capacity: 12 lb. / 250 yds., 14 lb. / 230 yds., 20 lb. / 150 yds (mono)
- 6.4:1 gear ratio
- Weighs 10 1/2 ozs. Model KDR-364LX comes with a standard handle. Model KDR-364PLX comes with Okuma®'s power handle for added cranking ease.
State Model, as available in the Shopping Cart.