Attwood® Centric SASTM Boat Seat. SAS shock-absorbing technology makes for luxury comfort.
A smooth ride? You bet. Luxury Centric SAS Seats from Attwood® feature special SAS technology that absorbs up to 4 G's of shock, so your back doesn't have to. To put that in perspective, the fastest drag racers in the world top out at 4 G's or so... WAY more than you'll experience on the water. Even in the worst chop at high speeds, you'll still feel like you're sitting on your couch at home! It's THAT comfortable.
A perfect fit for smaller cockpits! The Seat features a low-profile, folding style that makes it an ideal match when compact size and comfort are important (and when aren't they?). Built for comfort, built for space-saving convenience, built to last... Attwood is your ticket to a luxury ride! And we got 'em in a wide range of colors to match your craft's color scheme... pick yours and drop us a line today!
The Seats are trimmed out with deep-tuck upholstered backrest, molded polyurethane foam, and marine-grade vinyl upholstery for years of great looks and comfort. Corrosion-resistant T-nuts are included for attachment to seat pedestal. The base upholstery color is bright white... from there, you choose the accent color you want.The details:
- Universal mount on the bottom fits any pedestal. T-bolts included
- SAS Shock Absorbing System suspension absorbs up to 4 G's of impact from waves and hull pounding
- Compact... fits in a cockpit with a 23" turning diameter, and folds
- High back and deep-set seat let you get comfy in any position
- Comfortable molded polyurethane foam
- Tough vinyl upholstery
- Measures 23" h. x 21" l. x 18" w.
State Color, as available in the Shopping Cart.