Double-H® Roper Work Western Boots are sharp as a cactus. DISCOUNT PRICED!
Walk tall! These stout-as-an-oak Roper Boots remind us of the famous Budweiser® Clydesdale Team. Raw horsepower at its best! As seen mending fences, feeding critters, moving hay bales, in action at tractor pulls... you name it!
Must-haves for country line dancing, too! Double-H® Boots offer the same topnotch quality since they began back in 1955. Now at a LOW price!Branded top-quality:
- Oil-tanned leather uppers depict a striking Western design on the vamp and shaft
- Wide, squared toe
- Leather lined, cushioning insole
- Repairable Goodyear® welt construction for stability
- Ribbed rubber traction outsole for miles of wear
- Dual pull-on loops for easy on / off
- 1 1/4"h. roper heel for lift. Each approx. 12 1/2"h., 30 ozs.
State Width: medium or wide; and Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.