Buyer's Club Pricing Applied at Checkout!
PropperTM Twill BDU Pants. The ultimate winter-weight BDU.
As the standard uniform of every military branch from 1981 to 2005, Propper's BDUs have been worn by millions of servicemen and women all over the world. The legacy continues with these BDU Trousers, featuring twill fabric that's thicker, stronger and warmer than the traditional nylon/cotton material.
- 60/40 cotton / polyester twill fabric is thicker and warmer than traditional BDU fabric
- Sewn to military specification MIL-T-44047E
- Reinforced seat and knees for added durability
- Six-pocket design: two button-flap cargo pockets, two button-flap rear pockets, and two hand pockets
- Adjustable waist tabs for secure fit
- Durable drawstring leg closures
- Drain holes in bellowed pockets
- Button fly
- Felled seams throughout for enhanced durability. Imported.
State Color and Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.