Buyer's Club Discount Applied at Checkout!
PropperTM TAC.U MultiCam Combat Shirt. The right base layer for the armor-clad soldier.
The lightweight knit wicks moisture away from your torso, while the antimicrobial fabric prevents bacteria from growing, keeping odors at bay. Every detail on the sleeves gives you the functionality you would get from a traditional uniform coat. And with fully articulated elbows and a unique dual-layer stretch shoulder, you'll never feel restricted. Plus, it's available in popular MultiCam camo, designed for U.S. Military use in a variety of environments, seasons, elevations, and light conditions.Details:
- Sleeves: Battle Rip® 65/35 polyester / cotton ripstop, extremely tough
- Torso: 6.5-oz. 60/40 cotton / polyester knit fabric, moisture-wicking and antimicrobial
- Side panel with underarm gusset form enhanced range of motion
- Fully articulated elbows for unrestricted movement
- External opening for shoulder pads
- Quarter-zipper front
- Two zippered, upper-arm pockets with loop-facing patch for insignia
- Two zippered forearm pockets
- Two-channel pen pocket on left forearm
- Right forearm pocket with hook and loop closure
- Adjustable hook and loop fastener at sleeve cuffs
- Integrated thumb holes at cuffs prevent bunching and twisting. Machine wash / dry. Imported.
State Color and Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.