Kelty® Acadia 6 Tent. Incredibly durable, easy to set up and large enough to sleep the whole crew!
Camp comfortably! Constructed of a lightweight, 68-denier polyester, this Kelty® Acadia 6 Tent is WATERPROOF and can stand up to harsh weather. Its large 120 x 96 x 74"h. size sleeps up to 6 people and the 2 attached vestibules are great for storing extra gear or hanging up wet and muddy clothes. And it's incredibly easy to set up with the clip and pole sleeve design. Plus, the no-see-um mesh wall panels and fly vents allow air to circulate, so it never gets too warm or stuffy inside. The 3-pole, double-door design is great for everything from back country camping to staying at your local campground.Features:
- 1800mm 67-denier polyester construction for lightweight durability
- 3-season freestanding design
- 6 person capacity
- 2 wrapped fiberglass poles and 1 DAC hybrid ridge pole
- Clip and pole sleeve construction
- 1800mm 75-denier polyester floor and taped floor seams lock out water
- No-see-um mesh wall panels help circulate air
- Internal side pockets for easy organization
- 2 doors for easy in / out
- Measures 120 x 96 x 74"h., weighs 14 lbs, 3 ozs.
- 1800mm 75-denier polyester construction
- Taped seams keep water out
- Side-release tent / fly connection
- Fly vents for breathability
- Noiseless zipper pulls
- Guyout points for easy set up
- 2 vestibules for dirty shoes or other gear.