Kelty® Acadia 2 Tent. A WATERPROOF, comfortable sleeping spot with more than enough room to store your gear!
Enjoy the Great Outdoors in comfort! Constructed of a lightweight, 68-denier polyester, this Kelty® Acadia 2 Tent is waterproof and can stand up to harsh weather. It sleeps up to 2 people and the 2 attached vestibules are great for storing extra gear. And it's incredibly easy to set up with the clip-construction design and fiberglass poles. Plus, the no-see-um mesh wall panels and fly vents allow air to circulate, so it never gets too warm or stuffy inside. The 3-pole, double-door design is great for everything from back country camping to staying at your local campground.Features:
- 68-denier polyester construction for lightweight durability
- 3-season, freestanding design
- 2-person capacity
- Wrapped fiberglass construction for durability
- 1800mm 75-denier polyester taped floor seams keep water out
- No-see-um mesh wall panels for breathability
- Clip construction for fast and easy set up
- Internal storage pockets to keep your gear close by
- Large dual doors for easy in / out
- Measures 52 x 88 x 43"h., weighs 6 lbs., 9 ozs.
- 1800mm 75-denier polyester construction
- Taped seams keep water out
- Side-release tent / fly connection
- Fly vents for breathability
- Noiseless zipper pulls
- Guyout points for easy set up
- Creates a vestibule area for dirty shoes or other gear.