Buyer's Club Discount Applied at Checkout!
Expected availability: 8/3/2015
Humminbird® 959ci HD XD Combo. Widen your advantage on the water with detailed sonar readings down to 3,000' and advanced navigation features presented on a big, bright, 8" color display.
Nowhere to hide. The Humminbird 959ci HD XD Combo spells certain doom for fish. With its wide, super-bright, 16:9 color display allowing easy split screen views of Humminbird Imaging Sonar and advanced navigation features, all you have to do is pick a hotspot to drop your line. The Humminbird 900 Series will forever change the way you approach your day on the lake. Read on to learn more about the Humminbird advantage!
Xtreme Depth - Find fish and bottom structure other fishfinders can't show you with the deep water performance of the new Humminbird Xtreme Depth Series. It's the remarkable picture quality you've come to expect from Humminbird, with an extreme, low-frequency 50kHz beam that reaches depths of up to 3,000'. For maximum detail at shallower depths.
Beam Me Up!
DualBeam PLUS Sonar - 2 beams and the best of both worlds! A narrow beam is optimized for bottom and structure detail below your boat, while a wide beam casts a wider net, searching for fish and structure around your boat. View them side-by-side onscreen or combine the images into 1 comprehensive view!
Light a Fire Under Your Boat
SwitchFire - Gives you a real time, customized look below the water's surface with 2 different modes: "Max Mode" and "Clear Mode". Clear Mode filters out noise (suspended particles, etc.) in agitated or shallow (8' or less) water for a clearer image of fish and structure. Max Mode for incredible detail and easy lure monitoring. See cover, structure, fish, even thermoclines and water currents. Keep an eye on your bait or jigging action for the best lure presentation.
Keep Going Back to the Well
GPS track-plotting and chart-plotting made easier than ever before! With push-button simplicity, you'll be able to track GPS speed, mark 2,750 waypoints, chart 45 routes, and mark 20,000 points of interest. Make note of the exact location of those hot spots! More advanced sonar features:
User Friendly Features:
- Split Screen Zoom increases the displayed resolution to separate sonar returns that are very close together
- Split Screen Bottom Lock
- Wide / Narrow Cone Split Screen separates the sonar data using the two primary user selectable down-looking beams simultaneously in split screen
- Instant Image Update... the sonar chart updates in real time to show the latest information on the sonar screen
- Freeze Frame with the ability to mark structure on sonar. Inspect and mark submerged structure, bait fish, and underwater contours with special Sonar Cursor
- Sonar echo enhancement
- Screen snap shot to memory card
- Real Time Sonar Window always updates at the fastest rate possible and shows only the returns from the bottom, structure, and fish that are within the transducer beam. Displayed on the right side - adjust the window to narrow, wide or off
The finer points:
- X-Press Menu System provides quick access to the settings most frequently used
- 3D Chart View
- Large Digits View provides digital data in a large, easy-to-see format
- Custom View Selections allows you to see only the views that you want, giving you the flexibility to access the information you need quickly and easily
- Custom Digital Readout Selection allows customization of digital readout
- Temperature Alarm allows you to preset and display an alarm when a desired temperature is reached
- Selectable display / background colors
- 8", 800H x 480V 65,000-color TFT backlit display
- XD DualBeam PLUS Sonar with SwitchFire: 200 kHz / 20° @ -10db, 83 kHz / 60° @ -10db, 50 kHz / 74° @ -10 db
- Target Separation: 2 1/2"
- Max depth: 3,000'
- Power Output (RMS): 1,000 Watts Power Output (Peak to Peak): 8,000 Watts
- Speed: Capable with GPS connected
- Gimbal mount
- 11 1/4"w. x 6 3/4"h. x 4 1/4"d.
- Transducer - Standard: XNT-9-DB-74-T
- Power Input: 10-20 VDC
- Power Draw: 780mA.