Buyer's Club Discount Applied at Checkout!
Expected availability: 9/2/2014
Lowrance® Elite-5 HDI Combo Fishfinder & GPS Chartplotter with C-Map American Maps (no Transducer). Precision GPS navigation. Unparalleled sonar performance. PLUS C-Map charting for popular U.S. waters!
Setting a new performance standard for affordably-priced navigation and fishfinding, the new Elite-5 HDI units feature a built-in GPS antenna, high-definition mapping options, and innovative Hybrid Dual Imaging technology for the best possible view beneath your boat.
Hybrid Dual Imaging (HDI) combines the target separation and sonar excellence of Broadband Sounder technology with the structure and bottom contour-finding technology of DownScan Imaging... and the results are brilliant. Fish look like fish. Rocks look like rocks. Structures are perfectly defined. You can even track your own lure!
But HDI is only half the story. The Elite-5 HDI is also a fully-functional Chartplotter, offering a highly-accurate built-in GPS antenna and a detailed U.S. map featuring more than 3,000 lakes and rivers, and coastal contours to depths of 1,000 ft.-plus optional map chart upgrades. Combined with HDI and a beautiful full-color 5-inch display, it just might be the pound-for-pound best unit on the water today!
PLEASE NOTE: Includes the head unit only, making it perfect if you already have an Elite HDI Fishfinder / Sonar set-up and would like a "second station" to view sonar results. Also included is a 2GB SD card loaded with C-Map American Maps featuring nav aids, bathymetric contours, spot soundings and more for all of North, Central and South America.Features:
- Display: 5-inch Full VGA SolarMAX PLUS color
- Resolution: 256 color TFT 480x480
- Highly accurate, built-in GPS antenna and background mapping for easy and precise navigating. Also includes a detailed U.S. map featuring more than 3,000 lakes and rivers, and coastal contours to depths of 1,000 ft.
- TrackBack&trade function lets you enjoy immediate scroll-back of imaging sonar history to review covered water and pinpoints spots... saves you time and fuel you'd normally spend trying to retrace your path
- Advanced Signal Processing (ASP) reduces the need to manually adjust settings to see fish, structure and bottom detail more clearly
- Multi-Window Display lets you quickly and easily choose from pre-set page layouts -- including a three-panel view
- New easy-to-use page selector menu with quick access to all features using one-thumb operation
- Power output RMS (PTP): Max 250W RMS, 30,000W peak to peak (analog equivalent)
- Languages: 30
- Operating voltage: 12 vDC (10-17 vDC min-max)
- Easy installation... plug-and-play functionality saves you time and hassles, and works with existing Lowrance or Eagle® uniplug cables
- Includes Fishfinder unit only. Requires a 455/800kHz DownScan Imaging Transducer, as well as either a 83/200kHz or a 50/200kHz transducer. Also includes Jeppeson® C-Map&trade American Map Bundle-nav aids, bathymetric contours, spot soundings and more for all of North, Central and South America