Buyer's Club Discount Applied at Checkout!
Lowrance® Mark-4 HDI Combo Fishfinder & GPS Chartplotter 83/200kHz Package. Cutting-edge sonar technology in one of Lowrance®'s most affordable units.
Hybrid Dual Imaging (HDI) combines the target separation and sonar excellence of Broadband Sounder technology with the structure and bottom contour-finding technology of DownScan Imaging... and the results are brilliant. Fish look like fish. Rocks look like rocks. Structures are perfectly defined. You can even track your own lure! It's all presented in high-resolution grayscale, so it's much more affordable than color units.
But HDI is only half the story. The Mark-4 HDI is also a fully-functional Chartplotter, offering a highly-accurate built-in GPS antenna and a detailed U.S. map featuring more than 3,000 lakes and rivers, and coastal contours to depths of 1,000 ft. - plus optional map chart upgrades. Combined with HDI and a beautiful full-color 4.3-inch display, it just might be the pound-for-pound best value on the water today!
PLEASE NOTE: This Package includes the Mark-4 HDI unit, as well as an 83/200kHz Transducer, making it ideal if you already have the required 455/800kHz DownScan Imaging Transducer, and would like the added sonar coverage in waters up to 1,000 ft. deep.Features:
- High-resolution, 4.3-inch, LED-backlit grayscale display
- Highly accurate, built-in GPS antenna and background mapping for easy and precise navigating. Also includes a detailed U.S. map featuring more than 3,000 lakes and rivers, and coastal contours to depths of 1,000 ft.
- TrackBack function lets you enjoy immediate scroll-back of imaging sonar history to review covered water and pinpoints spots... saves you time and fuel you'd normally spend trying to retrace your path
- Advanced Signal Processing (ASP) reduces the need to manually adjust settings to see fish, structure and bottom detail more clearly
- Multi-Window Display lets you quickly and easily choose from pre-set page layouts-including a three-panel view
- New easy-to-use page selector menu with quick access to all features using one-thumb operation
- Power output RMS (PTP): Max 250W RMS, 30,000W peak to peak (analog equivalent)
- Languages: 30
- Operating voltage: 12 vDC (10-17 vDC min-max)
- Easy installation... plug-and-play functionality saves you time and hassles, and works with existing Lowrance or Eagle® uniplug cables
- High-capacity microSD slot for map cards.