Buyer's Club Discount Applied at Checkout!
Expected availability: 11/25/2014
Lowrance® Elite-4x HDI Fishfinder without Transducer. Introducing Hybrid Dual ImagingTM-the future of fish finding.
Hybrid Dual Imaging (HDI) combines the target separation and sonar excellence of Broadband Sounder technology with the structure and bottom contour-finding technology of DownScan Imaging... and the results are brilliant. Fish look like fish. Rocks look like rocks. Structures are perfectly defined. You can even track your own lure!
Built into the new Lowrance HDI Skimmer® transducer design, Broadband Sounder technology is ideal for marking fish arches and tracking lure action, while DownScan Imaging provides easy-to-understand, picture-like views of structure and bottom detail. With the exclusive Lowrance DownScan Overlay feature, you can combine the DownScan Imaging view with the Broadband Sounder recording for a stunning presentation that separates and clearly exposes fish targets from surrounding structure. It's all displayed on a beautiful, full-color 4.3-inch screen, with a wealth of features to show you what's below with more clarity than you ever thought possible.
The Elite-4x HDI Fishfinder without Transducer includes the Fishfinder head unit only, making it perfect if you already have an Elite HDI Fishfinder/Sonar set-up and would like a "second station" to view sonar results. Details:
- Lowrance-exclusive, high-resolution, 4.3-inch, LED-backlit display with 70% more pixels and 36% more usable screen area than previous Elite-4 series displays
- TrackBackTM function lets you enjoy immediate scroll-back of imaging sonar history to review covered water and pinpoints spots... saves you time and fuel you'd normally spend trying to retrace your path
- Advanced Signal Processing (ASP) reduces the need to manually adjust settings to see fish, structure and bottom detail more clearly
- Multi-Window Display lets you quickly and easily choose from pre-set page layouts-including a three-panel view
- New easy-to-use page selector menu with quick access to all features using one-thumb operation
- Power output RMS (PTP): Max 250W RMS, 30,000W peak to peak (analog equivalent)
- Languages: 30
- Operating voltage: 12 vDC (10-17 vDC min-max)
- Includes Fishfinder unit only. Requires a 455/800kHz DownScan Imaging Transducer, as well as either a 83/200kHz or a 50/200kHz transducer.