Wolverine® 6" Steel Toe Electrical Hazard Durashocks® Insulated WATERPROOF Boots keep your feet dry, comfortable and well protected.
When it comes to work, these Boots know how to get the job done! Built with all the features you'd want in a work boot, like the nubuck leather uppers for durability, a slip-resistant outsole, waterproof construction, and 200-gram Thinsulate Ultra Insulation to keep your feet warm on those cold winter days. And if you work at a place where mishaps can happen, these Boots are constructed with a steel toe, so you won't have to worry about broken or bruised toes. Plus, they meet safety standards for electrical hazards, so your feet are safe in ANY situation. Wolverine® is known for their high-quality construction, and these Work Boots prove just that.Features:
- Waterproof nubuck leather uppers for durability
- 200-gram Thinsulate Ultra insulation provides warmth
- Removable dual-density insole for comfort and support
- Steel toe for safety
- DuraShocks® Slip-resistant TPU outsole for top traction
- Dri-lex® lining wicks away sweat and moisture
- Lightweight polyurethane midsole
- Fiberglass shank for stability
- Direct-attach construction locks out water
- Electrical hazard rated
- ASTM F2413-11, M I/75 and C/75 EH rated
- Each approx. 6" h.
State Width and Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.
Hazard Durashocks® 200-gram Thinsulate Ultra
Insulation Waterproof Boots, Stone