Wolverine® Barkley 8" Steel Toe Electrical Hazard Insulated WATERPROOF Boots Keep you warm, dry and safe in any outdoor working conditions.
Wet, cold and hazardous conditions? No problem. When you make your living outdoors, you need boots that are not only comfortable, but are versatile enough for unpredictable weather... and these Wolverine® Barkley Boots are just that. Trek through puddles, mud and rain with ease thanks to the full waterproof construction. And when the temperature dips, your feet will stay toasty warm with 400-gram Thinsulate Ultra Insulation. Wolverine also kept comfort in mind when designing these Boots. A dual-density polymer insole keeps your feet ache free, and the DuraShocks® outsole helps absorb shock and reduce foot fatigue.Features:
- Full-grain leather uppers for durability
- 400-gram Thinsulate Ultra Insulation provides warmth
- Waterproof construction keeps your feet dry
- DuraShocks Vibram® rubber lug outsole for top traction
- Steel toe for safety
- Removable full-cushion, dual-density polymer insole for comfort
- Polyurethane midsole
- Dri-lex® lining wicks moisture away from your feet
- Electrical hazard rated
- ASTM F2413-11, M I/75 and C/75 EH rated
- Direct-attach construction for durability
- 4 speed-hook eyelets for quick lacing
- Each approx. 8"h.
State Width and Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.