Wolverine® Brek 6" Steel Toe Electrical Hazard Durashocks® Boots keep your feet safe and ache free from step one and beyond.
Work long days on your feet? Well, give your feet a break with these Wolverine® Brek Boots. They're built with a DuraShocks® outsole to reduce leg and foot fatigue, by providing cushioning in key strike zones on your foot. This gives you superior shock absorption where you need it most. Plus, a steel toe means you'll never need to worry about falling logs, tools or other workplace hazards. They're Boots so comfortable and supportive, you'll never want to take 'em off!Features:
- WATERPROOF, full-grain leather uppers for durability
- Durashocks rubber lug outsole for top traction and shock absorption
- Steel toe for safety
- Polyurethane midsole
- Full-cushion, dual-density polymer insole for unmatched comfort
- Electrical hazard rated
- Goodyear¿ welt construction for durability
- Wave mesh lining for breathability
- ASTM F2413-11, M I/75 and C/75 EH rated
- 2 speed-hook eyelets for quick lacing
- Rear pull-on loop for easy on / off
- Each approx. 6" h.
State Width and Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.