Wolverine® 6" Meteor Fusion 180° Steel Toe Electrical Hazard Boots are WATERPROOF and keep your toes protected in any situation.
Be prepared for the wet stuff and other dangerous conditions. When you're a farmer, warehouse worker or tradesman, you need boots that work just as hard as you do. And these Wolverine® Meteor Fusion Boots will never let you down. Slip 'em on when there's rain, snow, sparks or heavy objects about. Waterproof and heavy-duty, they're designed to keep you dry, supported, comfortable and upright, season after season. And the steel safety toe meets all major safety standards. Wolverine have been making high-quality work boots for generations, and these are no exception.Wolverine quality:
- Waterproof full-grain leather uppers for durability
- Steel toe for safety
- MultiShox® rubber lug outsole is heat and slip resistant
- Removable full-cushion insole for comfort
- Polyurethane midsole
- Fusion 180° stitch welt construction for all-day comfort
- Electrical hazard rated
- Meet ASTM F2413-11, M I/75 and C/75 EH safety ratings
- Suede heel pocket
- 2 speed-hook eyelets for quick lacing
- Each approx. 6" h.
State Width and Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.
Steel Toe Electrical Hazard Boots, Brown