Insta-seal Butyl Tape in a width for every application. For excellent weatherability and 20-year service life!
Seal gaps and cracks large and small. Permalite Class II Insta-seal Tape is a highly cross linked butyl and modified butyl rubber polymer compound. Developed for maximum adhesion to most surfaces, it exhibits excellent performance in areas where joint movement, expansion and contraction are present.
- Non-staining and has instant tack
- Self sealing and conforms easily to to irregular surfaces
- Permanent, gray facing on the exposed surface of the tape gives excellent weatherability and 20 year service life
- Excellent adhesion to wood, glass plastics and metals
- Service temperature: -60ºF-+180ºF.
Order ONLINE Today!