Minn Kota® Terrova Trolling Motor with foot pedal control lets you focus on the fish!
Some say idle hands are the devil's workshop... but in this case idle hands mean more time to fish! The Terrova Motor comes with a new waterproof, low-profile foot pedal with 18' cord which offers precise control with less than one degree of steering resolution.
Offers two steering options: heel / toe pedal or left / right steering buttons. Includes rotary speed dial, AutoPilot on / off and momentary / constant toggle. Works in conjunction with CoPilot accessory (sold sparately). All Terrovas feature an easy to use motor that deploys with the simple press of a handle and a special master cut-off switch that automatically turns the power off when the motor is stowed.The essential specs:
- Super strong composite shaft is 3 times stronger than steel
- Digital Maximizer technology allows motor to run 5 times longer on a single charge than conventional speed coil technology
- Runs cool and quiet to cut down fish-spooking noise
- Weedless Wedge 2 Propeller gets through the thick stuff at any speed
- Available in 48", 54", 60" shaft sizes
Pick the model that's right for you and order ONLINE today!