Roll - n - Go® 18 - Ft. Pontoon Boat Docking Ramp.
Spend more time boating... take the hassle out of boat launching, docking and maintenance too! Roll-n-Go® is changing the way small watercraft gets on and off the water. It can iron out all the "kinks" you experience when launching, docking and maintaining your boat with an old-fashioned standard dock.
Roll-n-Go's® 8 Great Boat Launching Solutions! They're the answer...
18-Ft. Pontoon Boat Docking Ramp:
- When it's either physically impossible to install a dock, or it's prohibited by local ordinance
- When the budget just won't stretch to cover expensive permanent docking
- When there's no beach... just a rough, rocky shoreline
- When you're fed up with dock-in / dock-out chores that eat up time and strain your muscles
- When you just haven't got the space to fit in a lift
- When you're dealing with volatile river current, and need to keep your watercraft safely out of the swift current
- When you're worried about joyriders and / or thieves taking off with your boat... Roll-n-Go gives you peace of mind with a built-in security loop
- When you want a lift so easy to handle that even the kids can do it
- When it's maintenance time... no more straddling a bobbing target when it's time to fuel, clean, cover or do any work on your boat.
- Handles pontoons up to 2,000 lbs with 18" to 26" pontoon diameters (round only)
- Rails adjust from 66" to 82" on-center pontoon separation
- Equipped with 52 polyurethane "donut" style rollers, which mount anywhere along the rails Delrin spanner and bushing bearing roller bearings
- 9-ft. add-on extension with 28 additional rollers sold separately below
- 1700 lb. winch with 25 ft. strap
- Ramp is easy to assemble, and comes with a ground anchor system
- Aluminum construction with stainless steel hardware
- Ramp weight: 250 lbs.
- Adjustable width overall length 17'10"
- 5-yr. limited warranty on freshwater applications, 2-yr. limited warranty on saltwater applications.
Order ONLINE Now!
Please Note: This is a Heavy / Bulky item. $65.00 for heavy / bulky shipping and handling will be charged in addition to regular shipping and handling.