Roll - n - Go® Personal Watercraft Docking Ramps.
Spend more time riding the waves... take the hassle out of getting your personal watercraft out on the water! Roll-n-Go® is changing the way personal watercraft gets on and off the water. It can iron out all the "kinks" you experience when launching, docking and maintaining your watercraft with an old-fashioned standard dock.
Roll-n-Go's® 8 Great Boat Launching Solutions! They're the answer...
Personal Watercraft Docking Ramp features:
- When it's either physically impossible to install a dock, or it's prohibited by local ordinance
- When the budget just won't stretch to cover expensive permanent docking
- When there's no beach... just a rough, rocky shoreline
- When you're fed up with dock-in / dock-out chores that eat up time and strain your muscles
- When you just haven't got the space to fit in a lift
- When you're dealing with volatile river current, and need to keep your watercraft safely out of the swift current
- When you're worried about joyriders and / or thieves taking off with your craft... Roll-n-Go gives you peace of mind with a built-in security loop
- When you want a lift so easy to handle that even the kids can do it
- When it's maintenance time... no more straddling a bobbing target when it's time to fuel, clean, cover or do any work on your craft.
- Adjustable rail spacing will handle any personal watercraft, including all 3-person models
- 16-ft. winch strap with a nylon loop on the hook to prevent scratching hardware and hull
- Maximum weight capacity: 1,000 lbs.
- 8-ft. add-on extension with 12 additional rollers sold separately
- Straight bore roller bearings
- Ramp is easy to assemble
- Aluminum construction with stainless steel hardware
- Ramp weight: 54 lbs.
- Adjustable width from 11" to 14" overall length 11 ft.
- 5-yr. limited warranty on freshwater applications, 2-yr. limited warranty on saltwater applications.
Order ONLINE Today!
Please Note: This is a Heavy / Bulky item. $5.00 for heavy / bulky shipping and handling will be charged in addition to regular shipping and handling.